Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Old Town Moment

Taman Fatahillah, Kota Tua, Jakarta



"Carpe Diem" ~~~ "Seize The Day!"
Night in the Old Town 






"Every endless night has a dawning day. Every darkest sky has a shining ray."








"Always, always you recede through the evenings toward the twilight erasing statues." - Pablo Neruda








"The moon turns its clockwork dream. The biggest stars look at me with your eyes." - Pablo Neruda








"You used to captivate me, by your resonating light..." - Amy Lee (in "My Immortal")








"Now everything goes up and down, And the world keeps spinning round and round, and still you're waiting there..."








"I'll try to make it another night, and dream of you when I close my eyes, 'Cause I'll be back someday..."

No comments:

Post a Comment